Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fears

 Photo taken by Joel Robison Photography check his page out on Facebook. 

Everyone has fear something stopping them from being something more. It's our own personal wall and we are constantly fighting with ourselves in order to win. It is the hardest thing to fight. But we need to embrace it we are all different , unique and individuals. My fear is anxiety. 

When you anxious, there is always a rational part of you going ‘Hey, what are you doing? You don’t need to do this, it’s stupid. Stop and calm down’ but you can’t always do that. You want reassurance and when you get into a state it’s hard to reassure yourself. It is a barrier stopping me. It is so hard to talk in front of my class because it is so hard for me physically.  its not something I can stop and turn off. Even if I wanted to. 

I can't talk to new people so standing in front of a class is the most nerve wreaking thing in the world to me. Music helps me because it is my escape and these words of advice gets me through the day. I know it will help you through yours too. 

For once in your life forget the pain lets reach for your dreams that your chasing and take them. 
You will never change the stars by sitting , waiting , constantly waiting and just hesitating. I'll want to feel alive and I will chase these dreams of mine. I will move these mountains if it means that much to me. 

Don't worry about your wounds because they will fade with every step you take so please know that you are not alone. In time you ill see the best you can be. So if you never scrape your kneed how are you ever going to learn.No one ever said life was easy but we are going to make it work. 


It's okay to be unsure.  it's okay to get low as long as you throw yourself into life. You have got to be strong . You've got to take chances and you have got to take risks because that's what life is. It's chaos . Life is staying out too late. Life is drinking too much . Life is kissing all the wrong people. 
What I'm saying is don't be safe. 

I know this helps me through because today I am going to march on. Better days are here hope is stronger than fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment