Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tara Favell

Genre: Pop/Country                         
Region: Canberra, ACT
Members: Tara Favell - Vocals/Guitar
Sounds Like: Taylor Swift, Lady Antebelum
Influences: McFly, Taylor Swift, New Empire
 
 
 What genre of music do you consider your work to be?

 I'd say my music is pop-country, I love country music because it tells the best stories through their lyrics & that's what I aim to do with my music

  Congratulations on The Chase What was the Main Idea For it?
Thank you so much! The Chase was inspired by a situtation I've found myself in a few too many times where you end up falling for a guy who you think is great but turns out to be the opposite of who you think he was. Despite all that when he breaks your heart he still thinks he can get you back, this song is a message to those guys!

  What are the insperation and themes or topics for most of your songs?
My main inspiration for my music is life in general, the only way I know how to deal with situations that go on in my life is to write about them

 one word to describe this experience so far?
Amazing!
 who are some musical influences?
My main musical influence is a British band called McFly, they inspired me to play guitar & since then I've been writing songs!

 if you could do a Collab with any artist who would it be?
 I'd love to do a collab with McFly definitely! & Ed Sheeran!

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Right now it would probably be Vegas Girl by Conor Maynard. Loving his songs!


  the music video for anything for you how was that experience for you?
Filming the music video was such a fun expirience! I'd never done anything like that before so I was a bit nervous to start with but once we started filming it was amazing!

 When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
If I'm not playing guitar & writing songs in that free time i'd probably be on YouTube I love watching makeup & fashion videos as well as some of my favourite YouTubers

  at what age did you develop your love for music?
I've always loved music for as long as I can remember but I really started getting into it when I was 13 & taught myself guitar

  do you play any instruments?
I play guitar & a bit of piano

  what advice do you have for anyone getting into the music field?
I'd definitely say posting videos on YouTube is a great way to get exposure & play songs you love & interpret them in your own way so you're known for your originality too

  how does it feel to be a role model for teenage girls?
That is such a huge compliment for me because I know how much my favourite musical artists have helped me so if I can be even half as inspirational as them to teenage girls I'll be so happy!

and finally do you have a message for your fans?
 I wouldn't be where I am today without you, I love you I love you I love you! & I'll always believe in you :)smile
 

No comments:

Post a Comment