Thursday, November 15, 2012

Twitta!


Music has a way of getting around the social network.Twitter is fast becoming one of the most important ways to share information quickly, easily, and instantly over the web.
I don't want to listen to the music alone so I am giving you guys a chance to listen to some music as well. I think my Itunes Is going to thank me after this and you will too.


1. Car Party
Car Party is an American pop-rock band from Baltimore, Maryland. But Let Me tell you they won't stay hidden in the music scene for long. To sum up their music it is like you died and went to musical heaven.  this band has received a warm reception among fans and critics alike, landing them in Alternative Press, Substream Music Press and an exclusive interview in Modern Drummer magazine. Not Going to lie here when I say that they are worth the Itunes credit download their EP "Patterns". I did just purchase all their music and I do have it on repeat.
 
 
 
 
2.Leopards
Music Lovers if you like US band Paramore or Australian Band Highways You Will love Female Fronted Uk Band Leopards with a progressive style and unique take on the alternative rock and pop genre. Music Like This makes me wonder why the hell I live in Australia! When there are bands like this in the world.I have watched their New Video titled "Home" over and over. This 3 Peice Band has scored not only my love but I can't pick a fault with them at all. My Itunes is very impressed with this purchase and the purchase of their EP self titled called "Leopards".
 
 
 
3. High Hopes
Canadian Band High Hopes live up to their name in the music industry there are high hopes for this band. Their Acoustic Music Style is perfect for today it is raining outside and this music is just what i need to listen to over and over. I label it "cute and catchy" With their debut EP in the works, and opening slots with bands such as The New Cities, and countless offers from indie labels, High Hopes is the band with an independent touring mentality and songs that you just can't seem to get out of your head. 
 
 
 
4. Now You Die!!
Now Don't let the name intimidate you, The Melbourne punk band sings songs about stuff you and no one else want to hear, you won’t know what hit ya!, While listening to them i don't know whether to sing along and nod my head to their music, or cry cause they are intimdating aha!
 
 
 
5. Sierra
And For those Hardcore Fans I have something for you too. Sierra is a passion-fueled melodic hardcore act based in Mount Gambier (SA), playing music with meaning. They Have the looks, That awesome sound. I think we will be hearing a lot more from this band in the coming years and to be honest I am looking forward to it!.
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment